A book club for those who like to read cookbooks and enjoy a community meal.
The group meets monthly on the third Monday night of the month from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Participants are asked to bring a dish to share from that month’s cookbook and their own table setting.
Registration is required. This group cannot accommodate drop-ins.
To register, contact Community Services Librarian Jessica D’Avanza at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401.247.1920 x312.
This month's cookbook theme is Irish Cuisine and includes the titles below:
- The County Cooking of Ireland by Coleman Andrews
- Real Irish Food by David Bowers
- Irish Traditional Cooking by Darina Allen
- Clodagh's Irish Kitchen by Clodagh McKenna
- The Farmette Cookbook by Imen McDonnel
Sponsored by Friends of Barrington Public Library.