Email your meeting space request to Community Services Librarian Jessica D'Avanza at firstname.lastname@example.org for current availability.
- the library requires room requests are made at least 2-weeks prior to the event date
- requests can only be accepted up to 3 months in advance
- groups can reserve no more than two (2) meeting spaces per month
- meeting room requests can only be accepted for individuals over the age of 18
Barrington Public Library makes available two small study rooms for individuals or groups. There is no fee to use these rooms.
To view the Study Room Policy, see the link at the bottom of the page.
To make an reservation call the Children's Department at 401.247.1920 x4.
Chapin Conference Room
- To use this room, patrons must sign-in and sign-out with a staff member in the Children's Department.
- Reservations are accepted up to two (2) weeks in advance.
- Patrons can use the room up to three (3) hours per day and may extend their reservation if no other reservations are pending.
Teen Meeting Room
- To use this room, it is available on a first come first served basis and priority is given to teens in grades 6-12.