A book club for those who like to read cookbooks and enjoy a community meal.
The group meets monthly on the third Monday night of the month from 6:30 to 8 pm. Participants are asked to bring a dish to share from that month’s cookbook and their own table setting.
Registration is required. Space is limited.
To register, contact Community Engagement Librarian Jessica D’Avanza at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401.247.1920 x7.
This month's cookbook theme is Christopher Kimball's Milk Street and includes the following titles:
- Christopher Kimball's Milk Street: The New Home Cooking (2017)
- Christopher Kimball's Milk Street: Tuesday Nights (2019)
- Any issue of Christopher Kimball's Milk Street Magazine
- Any episode of the TV Show "Milk Street"
- Any recipe from 177milkstreet.com
Sponsored by Friends of Barrington Public Library
* Please note that this program involves food and/or drinks prepared for and by the participants and, therefore, attendees choosing to partake of the food and/or drink available during the event do so at their own risk.