A book club for those who like to read cookbooks and enjoy a community meal.
The group meets monthly on the third Monday night of the month from 6:30 to 8 pm. Participants are asked to bring a dish to share from that month’s cookbook and their own table setting.
Registration is required. Space is limited.
To register, contact Community Engagement Librarian Jessica D’Avanza at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401.247.1920 x7.
This month's cookbook theme is Greek cuisine and includes the following titles:
- The Olive and the Caper: Adventures in Greek Cooking by Susanna Hoffman (1992)
- The Greek Vegetarian by Diane Kochilas (1996)
- The Foods of the Greek Islands by Aglaia Kremezi (2000)
- Food from Many Greek Kitchens by Tessa Kiros (2010)
- Cooking with Loula: Greek Recipes from My Family to Yours by Alexandra Stratou (2016)
- My Greek Table by Diane Kochilas (2018)
Made possible by the Friends of Barrington Public Library
* Please note that this program involves food and/or drinks prepared for and by the participants and, therefore, attendees choosing to partake of the food and/or drink available during the event do so at their own risk.